Chair yoga is a series of yoga movements done sitting on a chair and also some standing
postures with the help of a chair. As a result, it improves seniors health.
Yoga is an excellent way for older adults to:
* loosen and stretch painful muscles ,
* reduce stress
* improve circulation
* develop greater flexibility
* helps lower blood pressure
* protects joints and improves range of motion, (great for arthritis)
* builds strength and balance
It is interesting and fun!
Chair Yoga (Tuesdays 1.30 – 2.30 pm) Eve Marouchou 416-912-2062 firstname.lastname@example.org